Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:00pm ~ Parents/Caregivers only please.
Parents and Caregivers are invited to a series of professional workshops that will bring you some of the “hottest” topics.
Registration is required for each workshop. To sign up please visit: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a49acad2ca7fa-7-kids2
This summer’s workshops are the following:
- July 10th Children with Special Needs: The Teenage Experience, Speaker: Stephanie Wright, MA, LLP, LPC Location: Nonprofit Center at Pare
- July 17th Building Self Esteem in Your Child Speaker: Ron Sandison, Location: Nonprofit Center at Pare
- July 24th -Making Great Choices When Buying Toys, Location: Whistle Stop Hobby & Toy Inc.
- July 31st Financial Planning for a Special Future, Speaker: David Ramirez, Location: The Michigan Law Center
- August 7th Taking Care of You, Location: Nonprofit Center at Pare