Applications for 2020 Camps Are Now Open!
Program Registration and Scholarship Information:
Please review the information below in its entirety before beginning your application.
1. Create (or update an existing) Profile.
2. Choose the 2020 Camper Waitlist as a registration option
o Traverse City location: If you are applying for our new Traverse City location, please choose the 2020 Camper Waitlist for Traverse City instead of the one listed above.
3. Once your profile is created, proceed through the Health Profile and indicate Class Preferences.
4. In the right-hand column, each section will be marked with a check mark once it is complete and once the application is fully completed, a message will be displayed.
· An online application does not guarantee placement. Incomplete applications will delay the scholarship application process.
· The online application on CampDoc is not mobile friendly. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to complete all sections of the application thoroughly.
· All required paperwork and forms must also be received to participate in Kids On The Go programming.
What to Expect Next:
1. All complete applications will be reviewed, and notifications of Scholarship Awards will be sent by email by the first week of May.
2. Once an offer of a Scholarship is offered, you will be asked to respond to accept or decline the offer.
3. Upon receipt of the scholarship acceptance, an email to confirm your Camper’s placement will be sent within seven days.
4. A welcome letter will be sent to you and your camper before the start of the session with more class specific information.
5. Campers arrive and enjoy the Kids On The Go Camps!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.