Program Registration and Scholarship Information
Please review the information below in its entirety before beginning your application.
1. Create (or update an existing) Profile.
2. Choose the 2021 Camper Application as a registration option
- New this year: Each season of camp offerings is a seperate registration option. Please choose the applicable season when selecting the Application.
- Traverse City location: If you are applying for Traverse City location, please choose the 2020 Camper Waitlist for Traverse City, choose the 2021 Camper Application – Traverse City. Camps are held in the summer.
3. Once your profile is created, proceed through the Health Profile and indicate Class Preferences.
4. In the right-hand column, each section will be marked with a check mark once it is complete and once the application is fully completed, a message will be displayed. The Health Profile must be 100% complete for your child’s application to be reviewed.
- An online application does not guarantee placement.
- Incomplete applications will delay the scholarship application process.
- The online application on CampDoc is not mobile friendly. Please use a laptop or desktop computer to complete all sections of the application thoroughly.
- All required paperwork and forms must also be received to participate in Kids On The Go programming.
What to Expect Next:
- All complete applications will be reviewed, and notifications of Scholarship Awards will be sent by email approximately 4 to 8 weeks prior to the beginning of camp.
- Once an offer of a Scholarship is extended, you will be asked to respond to accept or decline the offer. Please also complete the additional information which is added to the Health Profile upon acceptance.
- Upon receipt of the scholarship acceptance, an email to confirm your Camper’s placement will be sent within seven days.
- A welcome letter will be sent to you and your camper before the start of the session with more class specific information.
Campers arrive and enjoy the Kids On The Go Camps!
For any questions regarding completing the CampDoc registration/application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org