Program Registration and Scholarship Information
Please review the information below in its entirety before beginning your application.
1. Create (or update an existing) Profile
2. Review the instructions on the Parent Dashboard
3. Begin by applying under the Enrollment tab to follow the steps
- An online application does not guarantee placement.
- Incomplete applications will delay the scholarship application process.
- All required paperwork and forms must also be received to participate in Kids On The Go programming.
What to Expect Next:
- All complete applications will be reviewed, and notifications of Scholarship Award will be sent by email approximately 4 to 8 weeks prior to the beginning of camp.
- Once an offer of a Scholarship is extended, you will be asked to respond to accept or decline the offer and complete the necessary forms.
- Upon receipt of the scholarship acceptance, an email to confirm your Camper’s placement will be sent within seven days.
- A welcome letter will be sent to you and your camper before the start of the session with more class specific information.
- Campers arrive and enjoy the Kids On The Go Camps!
For any questions regarding completing the CampSite registration/application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org